After the success of the FIFA20 tournament, our first NBA 2K20 online tournament is here!
Good vibes, competition and solidarity come together the 13th of June to play the NBA 2K20 tournament for the education in Gambia
(this time you won't leave the sofa)
150 children receive proper education in Gambia thanks to tournaments like this one!
We invest the 100% of the benefits in our educational project in Gambia. Thank you!
SATURDAY JUL 11th | 17:00 GMT+2
Group Stage 17:00 - 19:30 | Final Stage from 19:30
Worldwide competition. Verify your start time according to your time zone.
Official start time reference: 17:00 GMT+2 (time in Spain)
The prizes below correspond to the top 3 classified in each league.
in Play Station products
+ Registration to the next tournament
in PlayStation products
+ Registration to the next tournament
Registration to the next tournament
PARTICIPATION - 10€/PLAYER
Due to the size of the event, there will be 4 random and simoultaneous leagues with 64 players each.
· 4 RANDOM LEAGUES
· 16 GROUPS PER LEAGUE
MAX 256 PLAYERS
· 4 PLAYERS PER GROUP
Here is an standard league example in which you will compete against 63 players.
16 groups of 4 players. Clashes with every player in your group.
Live results and classification via Twitch.
3' each quarter
(No All-Time, All-Star nor Classic teams)
in each game
FOR EACH PLAYER
1 CHILD GOES
TO SCHOOL 1 MONTH
HOW DO WE MANAGE YOUR MONEY?
We like to be clear and we know transparency is important to you.
That's why we want to explain where every single cent goes.
SPAIN | TOURNAMENT COSTS
3,50€ from the registration fee cover the tournament expenses such as prizes, teams, servers, webpage, registration forms and bank fees.
As an organisation we have the compromise of only investing the 35% of the income in the event development.
GAMBIA | 1 CHILD IN SCHOOL
6,50€ from the registration fee are allocated to cover one month of one child's educational expenses from the Basori-Playing School in Basori, Gambia.
Your participation allows to proportionally cover the salary of teachers, maintenance staff, management team and school material for one month.
Neither Electronic Arts inc. nor their licensors are affiliated to this tournament, also they aren't sponsors.
1. All participants have to register via the registration form enabled in the webpage and proceed to the registration fee payment, accepting the regulations and the data protection legislation.
2. As an organization, we limit the competition legal age only for players in legal age at the start time of the tournament. Also, due to the tournament conditions, we renounce any responsability if any underage acces the tournament.
3. The registration fee is 10€ per participant. This allows one schooling month of one underage at PLAYING'S educational project in Gambia.
4. Except under exceptional circumstances that imply the cancellation of the tournament, the refund of the registration fee is not considered.
5. If every offered place is covered, there will be 4 simultaneous leagues with 16 groups per league and 4 players per group.
6. In case every offered place is not covered, the competition will be restructured so that the participants can play as many games as possible with a similar competition system.
7. Every participant will receive an informative welcome pack with everything necessary for the success of the NBA 2K20 online tournament.
8. We will be in contact with you via Whatsapp. Save our contact so that you can receive the messages with the tournament info (+34 648637008)
9. We will send you via Whatsapp a timetable with your opponent IDs and the exact start time of the games so that you can connect to play your game.
10. The results of each game will be notified through a simple online form that allows us to speed up the competition with the automatization of the process.
11. After each game, the winner has to complete the online form with his/her ID, the final result, and a photo of the screen as proof. In the event of a tie, this process has to be done by the "local" team player.
12. The temporary space from the beginning of one game until the beginning of the next one is 25 minutes.
13. There can't be a time gap greater than 20 minutes from the game's start time until we receive the online form with the results.
14. If the online form is not received in time, we reserve the right to record the game as lost for both players.
15. Remember this is a simultaneous global competition. In order to offer this organizational quality we must be demanding with the established times.
16. The games will be 12 minutes long, 3' each quarter.
17. Changes can be done during the game. It is not necessary to keep the same team during the tournament.
18. The teams must be Current Teams, not All-Star, All-Time nor Classic teams.
19. The competition will consist of a group stage with 4 players per group in which every clash will be played and a final stage with all the players.
20. By this way a final ranking will be created from 1st to 256th that will be updated after each tournament.
21. In the stage group the wins and losses will be taken into account, not the points.
22. In the event of a tie in the wins and losses, the difference between scored and against points will break the tie, in case of a tie in this difference, the scored points will break the tie.
23. In the final stage the winner of the game will move tot he next round and the loser will abandon the competition.
24. In the event of a tie in the final stage, there will be extra time until the tie is broken.
PLATFORM AND INCIDENTS
25. It is a PlayStation4 tournament.
26. If a disconnection occurs during the first 3' (first quarter), the game can be restarted ONCE.
27. After the 3rd minute or a second attempt of playing, if a disconnection occurs the game will be considered as lost for that player.
28. If there is poor connection between the players and the game cannot be finished in the time gap stipulated by the organization, both players will have that game as lost.
29. Each randomly generated league has the exact same prizes.
30. The first classified of the league will receive 120€ in PlayStation products and the registration for the next NBA 2K20 PLAYING's online tournament.
31. The second classified of the league will receive 50€ in PlayStation products and the registration for the next NBA 2K20 PLAYING's online tournament.
32. The third classified of the league will receive the registration for the next NBA 2K20 PLAYING's online tournament.
33. In the case of a player breaking any of the rules mentioned, we reserve the right of expulsion from the competition.
34. In the case of an unsportsmanlike attitude or lack of respect to anyone and anytime during the competition, we reserve the right of expulsion from the competition. We know you know it but, remember, this is a charity tournament and what matters is enjoying the game and helping. Don't forget!
35. You can contact us to report any type of incidence in real time on a phone number that will be provided with the informative welcome pack.